For a detailed schedule go to Travelsmart Bike week page.
Here at Cognition, cycling is our passion and one of our aims is to encourage and support more cycling in our community, whether its mountain biking in the forest, punching out the kms on a road bike, enjoying a family ride or assisting the economical and healthy commuter, we are here to help.We believe its important to get children on bikes early, it builds confidence and ability. There is alot to offer children in the cycling community whether its bike to jump, trick, race through the mud or just get them to school in a fun and healthly way.
During Bike week, the council has it covered.
|Front foyer, Cooroy Library|
|Cognition's workshop, Cooroy Library|
Have a look at the list below for some cycling activities offered by Cognition, you may be interested in.
- Tuesday 15th March - 3.30pm-5.00pm Scooter Workshop with Greg, Cooroy Libary (no booking necessary)
- Wednesday 16th March, Pomona State School- National Ride to School day with Cognition Team (Mel and Greg, Tara and Keely Long)
- Saturday 19th March 7-9.00am, Come and Try Mountain biking, with the Noosa Trailblazers, starts at Cognition.
- Saturday 19th March Women's Workshop 9am-12.00 noon with Mel Tong, Mel and Greg Long- includes morning tea and a ride. Bike hire is available (bookings are necessary through the library)
- Saturday 19th March BMX Demo Session at Cooroy Skate Park with Vaughn Royer, Cognition’s sponsored BMX rider. Bring your BMX and learn a trick or two. (no booking necessary)